Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feedback

Thanks for the comments and questions.

First the answers to the easy ones:

  • I don't want to be a dollar millionaire, although it would be a really good start, because our exchange rate is currently $2 to £1. I want a million quid!
  • Yes I can put a Paypal button on the site so that you can donate, but do people really want to give money away so that someone else can become a millionaire? The answer is obvious......YES. I do it every week, by playing the National Lottery! The button will be there soon and if anyone wants to donate please do, think of it as one week's stake on the lottery.
  • Will a million be enough? I will have to think about this one and put a full post up about it. My gut feeling is that the answer will be NO.
  • What am I going to do with the money? I haven't really thought that one through yet either. I'd like to give up my current job and do something more interesting / rewarding.

I'll post some more when I can,

cheers

Monkeyman

No comments: