Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Background

This is the scheme of things at the moment....

I work all week in a stressful, and reasonably paid job (below higher rate tax); I'm 40, married with 4 children; at the end of every month I'm overdrawn; I'm balding, loosing my teeth and feel like I'll be dead before I retire (State retirement will be 67 for me). I cannot see me going on like this, although I'm not depressed or anything.

What I need to do is earn some money and with your help I'm hoping to get to the million pound mark in a couple of years.

I'm still going to have to work for a while so I don't want to do anything too time consuming and I haven't got money to invest (I could probably spare £10 to get going). How do you think I should go on? The ads on this page will start me off but if I rely on these I might have made 50 quid before I retire. I could put my Paypal address up and you could all give me a quid....but why should you?

Lets have a chat about it and see if we can get anywhere together.

Are you in whith me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monkeyman!

This sounds interesting. Will £1 mill be enough? What are you planning to do with the money. Why not put a link to ur paypal account and then we could donate some money. I would start u off with £10,

Good Luck

DD

Anonymous said...

cool idea
i will put $10 is that ok?
why dont u want 2b a $ millionaire?

lisa j